Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
CDT Summit Fall 2007
The CDT Fall Summit was held in Ottawa at the Minto Suites Hotel from Sept 25-27, 2007.
All aspects of the CDT will be discussed with focus on features and improvements that we want to make for the Eclipse Ganymede release in June 2008. Hot topics are expected to include:
- "Crisp"-ifying CDT's APIs
- All things Debug, including "de-Javafying" the user experience and incorporation of DSDP/DD's DSF debug framework
- New indexer features, reaching for the JDT bar and beyond
- Remote development, dealing with source that's "way over there"
- Multi-language, multi-toolchain, expanding CDT beyond gcc
- Process guidelines, documenting what we do
- CDT Summit 07 Intro
- Bugzilla Etiquette
- Testing the CDT
- Wascana (never got around to presenting this but if you're interested...)
Chris Recoskie and Greg Watson
Mike Kucera and Jason Montojo