Papyrus/Oxygen Work Description
This page is a draft of the roadmap for the ongoing release of Papyrus for the Oxygen simultaneous release, planned for June 2017. Please fill free to comment the listed tasks or to interact on the Papyrus mailing list if you have any feedback on the content of this page.
All the work realized by CEA LIST is sponsored by CEA LIST, Ericsson, Esterel, Airbus Defence and Space and also by the French R&D project Connexion.
Papyrus Oxygen Roadmap
- Remember to check on the current CQs to see if they are still current and that we will not miss any currently required dependencies (e.g. glazed lists in the new orbit or the new apache.common.io dependency) as well as the IPlogs.
User Experience and Usability
- UML editors
- SysML editors
- Model Explorer
- Transversal Features
Domain Specific Modeling
- Papyrus Architecture Frameworks and Viewpoints switches. Continuation of the action described here: Papyrus Viewpoint Switch
- Declarative Representations in Papyrus
- Papyrus for Toolsmiths
- Diagram Palettes Definition Framework
Modeling and design facilities
- Import from Rhapsody Model as Papyrus Model
- Documentation view of Papyrus
- Papyrus Refactoring
- Papyrus User Management
- SysML Migration from SysML1.1 to SysML1.4
- Matrix Of Relationship Creation of Matrix to represent and edit UML Relationships
- Layers Development and adaptation of the Layer tool for the diagrams.
- Papyrus Extra Plugins refactoring
- Papyrus Documentation refactoring
- Papyrus Tests refactoring and modularity
- Performances improvements of Papyrus
- Papyrus Tools Plugins refactoring