Papyrus/Oxygen Work Description/NewFeature/SysMLMigration
The SysML migration manage the migration between the SysML 1.1 version to SysML1.4 for Papyrus.
- Sementic migration: This migration is explain in the SysML norm (you can find this here) and the used profile swap from SysML1.1 to SysML1.4.
- Diagrams migration:
- Internal Block Definition Diagram
- Block Definition Diagram
- Parametric Diagram
- Requirement Diagram
- Tables migration:
- Requirement Table
- Allocation Table
How does Papyrus SysML migration work ?
To do the SysML migration, 2 ways:
- File > Import > Migrate SysML 1.1 Models and select the needed project to migrate.
- Right click on the '*.di' file and select the Migrate SysML 1.1 Models menu item.
These actions allows to call the QVTO transformation themselves to migrate the project (managed by '*.uml', '*.notation' and '*.di' files).
The SysML migration must use the common migration API available in Papyrus Oxygen available with the org.eclipse.papyrus.migration.common plugin.
- org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14.migration.sysml: This contains the transformation launcher needed for QvTo and the QvTo transformations.
- org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14.migration.sysml.blackboxes: This contains the blackboxes needed for the QvTo transformations.
The SysML migration must be done using QVTo.
The import feature has been splitted in several QVTo files. Some of these files provides useful helpers and others provides a part of the transformation. In this case, the order to call the files is important.
How is executed the transformation ?
- Semantic transformation must be done
- Graphical transformation (diagrams and tables) must be done
- org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14.migration.sysml.tests: This plugin launches tests on the SysML migration.