< Papyrus-RT | Developer
Development Environment Setup
- Installing the developer environment for PapyrusRT using the Eclipse Installer ←Recommended
The easiest way to get the developer environment with all the dependencies and tools needed for development.
Git repository format
UML-RT Code Generator Architecture
- A high-level description of the general transformation architecture
- Detailed description of the transformation architecture
- Code generation interface (API)
- Structural code pattern
- Extending the code generator
The list of requirements for the Papyrus Real Time project is available on the Requirements page.
Profile Update Process
The UML-RT profile is the central piece of the Papyrus-RT tooling. Its update must be done carefully. See the process for Profile Update page.
- Papyrus-RT Build System — documentation of the design and implementation of the Papyrus-RT Hudson builds
Developer Mailing List
If you have questions regarding the development of Papyrus for Real Time or if you want to see what keeps the development team awake at night, you can subscribe to the Developer Mailing List (and even ask questions and contribute).