Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- A port can be of 5 different types:
- External Behavior
- Internal Behavior
- SAP (Service Access Point)
- SPP (Service Provision Point)
- A ports should follow the workflow:
- The isBehavior, isService and isWired properties depends on the type of the Port
- The isPublish is derived from the isWired and isService as
isPublish = !isWired && isService
- The isConjugated property can be set whatever the kind of the port.
- The isNotification property should be disable for Relay port only.
- The Port Property View should look like this:
- For the Visibility :Service ports shall be public and non-service ports shall be protected.