Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Who are you?
As part of the requirements for Papyrus for Real Time, we had defined three "types" of users. This wiki has been organized along those lines.
- I am a Papyrus-RT User
- (I want to develop UML-RT models and generate code using Papyrus-RT')
- I am a Papyrus-RT Developer
- (I work on the development of Papyrus-RT)
- I am a Papyrus-RT Tester
- (I test Papyrus-RT to make sure it is of the highest quality)
- I am a Papyrus-RT Toolsmith
- (I build new tools and extensions on top of Papyrus-RT)
Documentation specifically targeted at specific users can be found in the sections for these users. This section addresses more general information about Papyrus-RT and UML-RT.
- UML-RT - Detailed description of the concepts and elements of UML-RT.
- Lexicon - Descriptions of words, names, and abbreviations associated with Papyrus-RT.
- Tips, Tricks, Useful Modeling_patterns, and Code Snippets - the name says it all...
Forums and Mailing List
You may also contact the team using forums or mailing list:
All issues and requests for improvement should be reported using Bugzilla.
When creating new bugs, please keep in mind our Guidelines for the lifecycle of Papyrus-RT bugs
We provide a list of links to publications related to Papyrus for Real Time.
You can also go directly to:
Roadmap and Releases
|Releases:||Current (1.0)||Next (TBD)||All|