Older history items for the Sirius project.
- 2013-11-19: IMPORTANT NOTICE: A major bug is present in the version of Sirius bundled with Luna M3: if you install it on Luna the resulting Eclipse will fail to restart. See this message for more details. The bug is now fixed and the version in our nightly repo and in the Luna staging repo are safe to install.
- 2013-10-28: Part of the Sirius team was present at EclipseCon Europe 2013, with a booth, several talks, and a BoF session:
- Turning Eclipse into an Arduino programming platform for kids (Tuesday 15:00-15:35)
- Sirius: Changing the Game of Systems Architecture (Wednesday 14:30-15:05)
- Sirius By Example: Build Your Own Diagram, Table and Tree Editors in 20 Minutes (Wednesday 16:15-16:50 )
- EcoreTools 2.0: The Making-Of (Wednesday 17:00-17:35)
- 2013-10-25: Sirius 0.9 nightly builds are now part of the Luna aggregation.
- 2013-10-24: Officially announced Sirius's participation in Eclipse Luna.
- 2013-10-15: Bumped version number to 0.9.0. The new nightlies are available at http://download.eclipse.org/sirius/updates/nightly/0.9. The old update-site still exists but will not be updated.
- 2013-09-30: An update-site with the result of our nighly builds is available at http://download.eclipse.org/sirius/updates/nightly/0.1
- 2013-09-11: First job in our private Hudson instance at https://hudson.eclipse.org/sirius/.
- 2013-09-11: Published the documentation at http://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/.
- 2013-09-06: Source code available in the Git repository at http://git.eclipse.org/c/sirius/org.eclipse.sirius.git.
- 2013-07-04: Preliminary review completed (successfuly) by the IP team.
- 2013-06-28: Submission of the initial contribution.
- 2013-06-13: Project officially created.
- 2013-06-06: Sirius demoed at EclipseCon France 2013 in Toulouse (slides).
- 2013-03-06: Submission of the proposal.