This page aggregates all the wiki pages related to the Trace Compass project.
General information about the project
Contributing to Trace Compass
- Trace Compass Development Environment Setup
- How to contribute patches
- Contribute through the Trace Compass Incubator
|Trace Compass User Guide||Latest stable|
|RCP-specific instructions||Latest stable|
|Trace Compass Developer Guide||Latest stable|
|Pcap Support User Guide||Latest stable|
|GDB Tracepoint Analysis User Guide||Latest stable|
Additional Trace Types
The following trace types are provided under the Eclipse Public License V2.
- Catalina Logs An implementation of Apache Tomcat.
- Hadoop Logs Logs from Apache Hadoop, a distributed file system.
- HAProxy Logs High availability proxy and load balancer.
- OpenSSH Logs Open Secure Shell log
- OpenSSHd Logs Open Secure Shell server log
- SSH Failed connections XML analysis A simple analysis to see the cause of connection failures wrt the user.
- Microsoft Teams Microsoft teams client log
- Advanced trouble-shooting of real-time systems
- Eclipse Trace Compass – Past, Present and Future
- Introducing: Trace Server Protocol