Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- May 28, 2008
- Oliver Cole
- Harm Sluiman
- Paul Slauenwhite
- No issues with prior meeting minutes.
- I8 TP1 results are on track.
- Nearly achieved the test pass criteria (<5% outstanding).
- The remaining test suites will be completed this week.
- The RC2 driver has been dropped to Ganymede.
- The 4.5.0 Release Review Slides are complete.
- Paul will represent TPTP on the Ganymede release review call (June 4).
- Staffing numbers are required for the TPTP presentation to the EMO (June 18).
- Monday's AG call will be dedicated to discussing the post-4.5 direction:
- Intent on stabilizing the code through defect removal and limited enhancement work.
- Possible releases:
- 4.5.1 to synchronize with the Ganymede fall maintenance release.
- 4.5.2 to synchronize with the Ganymede winter maintenance release.
- 4.5.3 to synchronize with the next Eclipse release train.
- Project Leads to determine the defects that cannot be contained in 4.5.0 but are required by the community or a consuming product, causing us to do a point release (e.g. 188.8.131.52).
- Project Leads prepare a list of defects that cannot be contained in 4.5.0 but are required by the community or a consuming product, causing us to do a point release (e.g. 184.108.40.206). We will discuss this list in Monday's AG call.