- June 2, 2008
- Paul Slauenwhite
- Joel Cayne
- Oliver Cole
- Duwayne Morris
- Alexander Alexeev
- Chris Elford
- Joanna Kubasta
- Post-4.5 Discussion.
- Intent on stabilizing the code through defect removal and limited enhancement work.
- Possible releases:
- 4.5.1 to synchronize with the Ganymede fall maintenance release (target: September 24).
- 4.5.2 to synchronize with the Ganymede winter maintenance release (target: February 25).
- 4.5.3 to synchronize with the next Eclipse release train (Io).
- Project Leads to determine the defects that cannot be contained in 4.5.0 but are required by the community or a consuming product, causing us to do a point release (e.g. 220.127.116.11):
- Platform Project:
- ASCIZ string support in BCI
- CJClassBuilder::GetSuperClassName() returns something strange
- Duplicated JavaDef.h headers in BCI sources
- Missing about files
- Include Harmony verifier source code in build
- Harmony verifier is to be integrated to TPTP build
- Random intermitten errors while launching a test against remote agents
- command line and runtime workbench unsatisfied link error
- Execution of any testsuite fails using the IAC - InactiveProcessException
- Test Project:
- Execution of any plugin junit testsuite fails: Blocked by Platform Project defect Execution of any testsuite fails using the IAC - InactiveProcessException.
- Parallel agent startup errors, InactiveProcessException: Blocked by Platform Project defect Random intermitten errors while launching a test against remote agents.
- Monitoring Project:
- Trace Project:
- Platform Project:
- TPTP 4.5.0 RC4 (final) is scheduled for Friday, June 6.
- For Ganymede +2 projects, RC4 is scheduled for Tuesday, June 10 and the final drop is scheduled for Tuesday, June 17.
- We could slip TPTP 4.5.0 RC4 (final) to eliminate the overhead of a 18.104.22.168 release.
- Since IBM synchronizes with the Eclipse release trains, we will need to participate in the next Eclipse release train (Io).
- We are not obligated to have as many iterations the next Eclipse release train (Io), by re-dropping a previous iteration's deliverable.
- Intel and IBM resources have not been finalized.
- We will need to streamline management in 4.5.x given the reduction in resources and change in staffing.
- Please suggest a topic for next week's AG call.