Papyrus UMLLight is a simplified UML modeling tool based on Papyrus that exposes only the most common concepts and diagram types of UML.
- Streamlined user interfaces for creating, viewing, and editing UML Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams, State Machines, Package Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams.
- Simplified subset of UML including only the most common modeling concepts of UML, largely following OMG's foundational level of a certified UML Professional 2 (OCUP 2)
- Optimized diagram style and property views that only expose the most common features of the included diagram types
- Collaborative modeling tools based on Papyrus Compare to enable working in teams with Git
Papyrus UMLLight is in the process of being moved to the Papyrus project (see bug 543498). Until then, its sources are hosted on Github and the downloads of the release candidates are available at the following interim locations:
- Papyrus UMLLight 0.0.1 RC2 for Windows 64bit
- Papyrus UMLLight 0.0.1 RC2 for Linux 64bit
- Papyrus UMLLight 0.0.1 RC2 for MacOS X 64bit
- documenting all the customization techniques applied in UMLLight
- Tutorial to get you familiar with modeling with Papyrus UMLLight.
- Christian W. Damus (independent)
- Tobias Ortmayr (EclipseSource)
- Philip Langer (EclipseSource)