Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
|Meeting Title:||TM Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Wednesday Mar 4, 2009 at 1700 UTC / 12pm Toronto|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.
Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.
This meeting is free for everyone to attend. It's a service of the TM developers and committers to community, fostering exchange of upcoming news, status and asking questions. Committers are expected to attend.
- IBM - Xuan Chen, Kevin Doyle, Dave Dykstal, Dave McKnight
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber
- ProSyst - Radoslav Gerganov
- Got the TM New and Noteworthy short talk on Thursday, nothing planned beyond that
Update on RSE Status
TM 3.0.3 status
- Released, but downloadable ZIPs are not signed!
TM 3.1 status
- 3.1M6 on Wed 18-Mar-2009 is API FREEZE!
- Reduced number of legacy downloads in 3.1M5
- Xuan working with IBM Legal to be able and accept things as-is
- Rado bug 196176 - Deferred drag&drop SWT
- Martin - who's going to fix the SOC Synchronize contribution?
- See RSESync/Status and Ideas, there are still many many bugs in
- We will need to disable it for the release if nobody steps up.
- DaveD - Website: some work done, where to place some items? - AI Dave to post current results and ask on Mailing list
- Martin - bug 254129 Capabilities - AI Martin E-Mail cross-project
- bug 196337 - TM Local Terminal Connector - waiting on fix for CDT Spawner
- Big Rocks see DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 17-Dec-2008
- 3.1M5 Assigned Open bugs - AI Everyone reassign target milestone as appropriate
- 3.1M6 Assigned Open bugs - Galileo M6 is on Wed Mar 18 already!
- Severity Major open bugs, High Priority open bugs, DSDP/TM/3.0 Known Issues and Workarounds
- Many patches on bugzilla, feel free to commit to 3.1 stream... avoid too many patches
- Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/18-Feb-2009 Committer
- Everyone Get done reviewing / making final API changes for 3.1. Fix target milestone of 3.1m5 assigned bugs.
- Martin E-Mail cross-project about Capabilities; Ask CDT about remoteCDT move; old review bug 196176 Rado's deferred D&D; new Builder until 3.1M6; bug 227750 Display in non-UI write fix until 3.1M6; Run performance tests for bug 236065 IFileService improvements; Critical EFS bugs;
- Anna: E-Mail martin unreproducable bug number
- Xuan: old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
- DaveD: bug 238574 Make new website available and E-mail questions on mailinglist
- DaveM: test bug 261478 SSH services change; old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;