|Meeting Title:||TM Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Wednesday Apr 1, 2009 at 1600 UTC / 12pm Toronto|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.
Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.
This meeting is free for everyone to attend. It's a service of the TM developers and committers to community, fostering exchange of upcoming news, status and asking questions. Committers are expected to attend.
- Committers: Martin, DaveD, DaveM, Xuan, Kevin
Status round call
- DaveD - still working on Website / Nova topic, going to get up today, need to prioritize backlog
- DaveM - prioritized some backlog.
- bug 270618 Terminal Accessibility
- Martin: please list the requirements first.
- Ideas: Press and release ALT; add a View setting or Preference;
- SOC Synchronize contribution is in org.eclipse.rse.importexport. See the Wiki / Bug for details.
- bug 270618 Terminal Accessibility
- Xuan - Terminal user docs, need translation?
- Today, docs only in terminal.view plus one help context in tm.terminal
- Kevin - There was a question about setting colors
- Martin - Doing other stuff at the moment, will do bug 256581 SSH performance improvements if anything
- No news from EclipseCon. Some TCF work going on.
TM 3.1 status
- 3.1M7 on Tue 5-May-2009 is UI FREEZE! Focus on Performance this milestone.
- Anna did CBI tutorial at Eclipsecon, working on getting TM / RSE releng builds local on her machine, will contribute new CBI build once successful
- RemoteCDT move: bug 263178 will happen over next week, in contact with Doug Schaefer
- Flexibility for import/export parts of the model (e.g. User actions)? Preemptively do the UI stuff? - AI DaveD create bug, defer decision for now
- Rado bug 196176 - Deferred drag&drop SWT
- bug 196337 - TM Local Terminal Connector - waiting on fix for CDT Spawner
- Big Rocks see DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 17-Dec-2008
- 3.1M6 Assigned Open bugs - AI Everyone reassign target milestone as appropriate
- 3.1M7 Assigned Open bugs - Galileo M7 is on Tue May 5!
- Severity Major open bugs, High Priority open bugs, DSDP/TM/3.0 Known Issues and Workarounds
- Many patches on bugzilla, feel free to commit to 3.1 stream... avoid too many patches
- Community contributions: 42 Open bugs with patches right now, should apply before patches get outdated (see also the Bug Process Page for a query)
- DaveD busy in June, won't be able to handle builds in June; find somebody or have everything ready early
- Anna travelling Apr 1
- DaveM away next wed Apr 8
- Martin away Apr 6 till Apr 13
- Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/18-Mar-2009 Committer
- Everyone Fix target milestone of 3.1m6 assigned bugs. Focus on Performance this milestone!
- Martin bug 256581 SSH performance; old review bug 196176 Rado's deferred D&D; bug 227750 IRSEInteractionProvider; bug 240991, bug 239230 Early startup; Run performance tests for bug 236065 IFileService improvements; Critical EFS bugs; RXTX 2.2;
- Anna: Remotecdt; new builder based on CBI tutorial
- Xuan: old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
- DaveD: old Create bug for partial model export; bug 238574 Make new website available and E-mail questions on mailinglist
- DaveM: old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;
- Next DSDP/TM/Meetings/15-Apr-2009 Committer (2 weeks after)
- Next DSDP/TM/Meetings/6-May-2009 (5 weeks after)