Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Architecture Council/Meetings/November 9 2017
|Meeting Title:||Architecture Council Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Thursday November 9, 2017 at 1100 Ottawa |
HTML | iCal
|Dial in:||Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/179367686?pwd=tWzAHHXJzXQ
Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16468769923,,179367686# or +16699006833,,179367686#
Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)： US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 638 0968 Meeting ID: 179 367 686 International numbers available: https://eclipse.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=jQv95ph7Fzw7KDhPpwlo-Twg6x8WkM7D
- In attendance: Carl Anderson, Pascal Rapicault, Maximilian Kögel, Denis Roy, Jim Hughes, Alex Kurtakov, Dani Megert, Torkild Resheim, Michael Scharf, Doug Schaefer, Mickael Istria
- Regrets: Mikael Barbero, Jay Jay Billings, Martin Lippert, Eike Stepper
- No-Show: Krum Tsvetkov, Mélanie Bats, Marcel Bruch, Max Andersen, Chris Aniszczyk, John Arthorne, Wayne Beaton, Nick Boldt, Ian Bull, Benjamin Cabé, Christian Campo, Linda Chan, Naci Dai, Sebastien Gerard, Neil Hauge, Jonas Helming, Kenn Hussey, Tyler Jewell, Markus Knauer, Konstantin Kommissarchik, Benoit Langlois, Ed Merks, Mike Milinkovich, Tracy Miranda, Adrian Mos, Alexander Nyßen, Martin O, Steffen Pingel, Tom Schindl, Matthias Sohn, Julien Vermillard, Lars Vogel, Gunnar Wagenknecht, Tom Watson, Mike Wilson
#PMC_Rep_Attendees see also below.
Agenda / Notes
- Feel free to edit, but not during the call!
- Last meeting: Architecture Council/Meetings/October 12 2017 -- open actions see #Action_Items
Denis (EMO): Infra Update
- Zoom replacing Asterisk/Voipfone, testing with AC call
- Call went well
- Zoom offers video, screen sharing and chat
- Webmaster to assign bridges to PMCs
- Bugzilla update on staging, planned upgrade 11/26
- AI Denis: send link
- Mailing list web forms were prone to SPAM, now included in Eclipse Account pages
- AI Denis: send link
- Overall Infra stability has improved, returned to normalcy
- Please comment on bugs if you feel otherwise
- Jim: would like to mirror repo.* to Maven Central
- We're looking into using Nexus Pro
- Torkild: some convos at the Board, no decision
Jim (Locationtech): Replacement for JAI (Java Advanced Imaging Library)
- Reminder that a replacement for JAI is sought, would like to work with other WGs
- The Science Working group discussed this on the mailing list since our previous meeting. The discussion is recorded here: https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/science-iwg/msg02541.html
PMC Rep Attendees
All AC Members are invited.
- PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
|Eclipse:||Dani Megert|| |
|| Mélanie Bats|
|Tools:||Doug Schaefer||Alex Kurtakov|
|WTP:||Carl Anderson|| |