EASE - Eclipse Advanced Scripting Environment
What is EASE?
EASE integrates script language interpreters directly into your Eclipse application. It allows to automate common tasks, extend the IDE and to create dedicated dialects of a script language. You can write, execute, debug and integrate scripts in a single Eclipse instance.
- Jython support
- UI integration
- interactive / scripted mode
- customizable DOMs
EASE developers / early adopters: How to contribute
Status / News
Get in touch
The eclipse-scripting-dev mailing list is our primary communication channel.
Focused requirements for the Eclipse Scripting revival project
Very broad collection of scripting cases from the Community
- E4/Scripting/telcon20131002 - Eclipse Scripting revival - Progress meeting
- E4/Scripting/telcon20130925 - Eclipse Scripting revival - Progress meeting
- E4/Scripting/telcon20130916 - Eclipse Scripting revival - Progress meeting
- E4/Scripting/telcon20130911 - Eclipse Scripting revival - Technical meeting
- E4/Scripting/telcon20130904 - Eclipse Scripting revival - Technical meeting
- E4/Scripting/telcon20130820 - Eclipse Scripting revival - Kickoff
- E4/Scripting/bofecon12 - interested parties, list of tools, and some hands-on thoughts
- E4/Scripting/summit08 - hilevel list of use-cases and thoughts