- 1 WTP Development Status Meeting
- 2 Release / Build status
- 3 Bug and Feature Highlights
- 4 Project scrum section
- 5 Other business - Long term tracking items
- 6 References
WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
- Welcome Back!
(Weekly Google Calendar)
For Luna overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Release / Build status
WTP 3.6.1: Luna SR1
- WTP RC1 8/15
- WTP RC2 8/29
- WTP RC3 9/05
- WTP RC4 9/12
- Luna SR1 GA: 9/26
- New CBI based 3.6.1 build in progress - First build declare estimate 7/24?
- Latest complete build from CBI: WTP-R3_6_Maintenance (242) 
Bug and Feature Highlights
Focus on Quality
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 130, last week - 129)
- Targeted to Future (candidates for severity downgrade?) (Total - 68, last week - 68)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old (This week - 58, Last week - 53)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened over 7 days ago (This week - 61, Last week - 61)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
Release Bug Review
Blockers, Hot-Bugs, Hot-Features
Project scrum section
- Each project answers
- What are you working on?
- What are you planning for next week?
WTP Common Tools
- This week: not much
- Next week: TBD
Dali Java Persistence Tools
WTP EJB & Java EE Tools
WTP Source Editing
Web Services Tools
- Last week: 244240
- Next week: TBD
- Last week: work with teams to get a CBI build that finishes
- This week: work with teams to get a CBI build that finishes w/o errors
Other business - Long term tracking items
- Planning for release retrospective in few weeks
- Process improvements - Request for more general use of Gerrit across projects
- Build / Releng improvements
- WTP development focus - suggestions for new integrations, usability, etc...
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.