Team thoughts on continuous improvement 35
WTP 3.5 Retrospective 08/29/2013
Things we've done well
- Backlog takedown - but more work needed.
Things we'd like to improve on
- Getting started docs (FAQ for setting up git / dev environment etc..)
- Local Build Automation (Go CBI!
- Being pro-active in fixing versioning issues
- For adopters, It would be great communicate what features are planned, currently being worked on, or rejected because of resource constraints
- Possibly a "Top 5 requested features" could be advertised and tracked via bugzilla with special tags and voting....
Links from Other Projects
Other projects also have their own "retrospectives". Some are linked here, to cross-reference others observations and findings.