|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
|Community Meeting 08-April-2015|
- Hudson 3.3 status
- Java EE 7 certification
- Java 7 migration
Any other topics that come from the community
Stuart, Geoff, Latha, Bob, Greg
Hudson 3.3 - Upgraded internal Jetty container seems fine. Isn't using any additional resources but still need to regression test and run through additional testing.
Bob - Tomcat memory leak work. Fixed some issues with undeploy from Tomcat where Hudson leaves some things around in memory. Still not completely resolved.
- Integrate Disk usage in to the core (WIP)
- Tomcat redeploy memory leak (WIP)
- Moving Hudson base to JDK 7 (Complete, QA test pending)
- Support Hudson in Java EE 7 containers (Partially completed)
- Moved bundled container to Jetty 9 (QA test on going)
- Support Open JDK 7/8 by upgrading XStream to v. 1.4.7
New CQs for new libraries in Hudson 3.3. Will start process for new libs. Infrastructure update - firewall issues still persist so we are still having trouble reaching maven central from our Hudson servers.
filed 6 bugs as Hudson 3.3 candidates. Bob will evaluate and talk about them in detail next public meeting.
Reviewed Stuart's case study - https://wiki.eclipse.org/Hudson-ci/use-cases/EXTOL-International as possible abstract topic for Hudson use.