|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC|
The Hudson Book
- The Hudson Book - A complete (and free) reference guide available on-line in html and pdf formats. Also available as a download for your mobile device.
Developing Hudson Plugins
- Writing your first Hudson Plugin / (PDF Version)
- Developing Plugins for Hudson
- Hudson Extension Points Documentation
Articles and Features
- JavaOne 2011 OnSite - An inteview with Winston Prakash and Susan Duncan about Hudson on the JavaOne DemoGrounds (4:58)
- JavaOne 2011 - Hudson What's New and Next (coming soom)
- How to integrate role strategy plugin with WebLogic LDAP (Image:Hudson-Role-v2.pdf)
The release schedule for Hudson is maintained here.
This section of the wiki tells you how to get more involved with the community and the details and minutes of the community meetings
Project migration to Eclipse
The details of the migration of Hudson project to Eclipse is available at Eclipse Migration page
Migration from Previous Versions
Users of previous versions of Hudson can migrate their installation to Hudson 3.x by following the instructions here.
Hudson Deployment stats
Hudson is a leading Continuous Integration Server and Execution Platform. It is used around the world and more than 30,000 active installations (as of July 2012) are recorded based on the Unique IP pings from these installations. More details here