- Download the Modeling Tools distribution of the newest Eclipse from here: https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/
- Click Help/Install new software and use one of the update sites found here: https://www.eclipse.org/viatra/downloads.php
- Select the VIATRA Query and Transformation and VIATRA-DSE feature under the VIATRA Core category to install.
- +1. Download and import the TTC2016 example via git and run the
SimpleCraDseRunner.javaas a Java application.
As this component is still in incubation and is under development, it is recommended to use the CI update site (i.e. the most recent version) and update regularly.
- Eclipse Modeling Framework
- VIATRA Query and Transformation SDK
- The query language is defined with Xtext
- Transformations are most easily defined by using the Xtend language (transpiles to Java)