Trace Compass/Project Meetings/2017-02-10
- Genevieve Bastien
- Alexandre Montplaisir
- Bernd Hufmann
- Jean-Christian Kouame
- Matthew Khouzam
- Jonathan Rajotte
- Jeremie Galarneau
- Mathieu Desnoyers
Update @ Ericsson
- Release 2.2
- Wednesday is RC1, Feature freeze/API freeze
- /// will test
- Please update N&N and doc if need be.
- More maintanance now.
Update @ Poly
- Update with custom charts.
- Generic Callstacks
- Dynamic Tracing with students
- Error recovery (for 2.3)
Update @ EfficiOS
- Due to re-orientation of priorities, EfficiOS will unfortunately withdraw from the Trace Compass project.
- Alex stepping down as project lead and as maintainer of various parts.
- Alex will possibly remain maintainer of the state system library, to discuss with Geneviève.
- EfficiOS will be spinning off a LTTng-specific version of Trace Compass, to continue offering users a viewer for LTTng traces. How much work/involvement is put into that viewer remains to be determined.
Discussions on Review Time
How to share experimental stuff?
At The Crossroads: TraceCompass Needs A Compass
The Great Schism Act II: Mitosis or Meiosis, Which Will It Be?
Proposal: split main code base into to staging and production. Have staging in marketplaces to showcase features.
- None remaining