Trace Compass/Project Meetings/2016-11-28
- Alexandre Montplaisir (Efficios)
- Patrick Tasse (Ericsson)
- Mathieu Desnoyers (Efficios)
- Jonathan Rajotte (Efficios)
- Genevieve Bastien (Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal)
- Matthew Khouzam (Ericsson)
Update @ Ericsson
- Manual Testing.
Update @ Efficios
- Contract deliverables
- Instance feature
- Filtering for active thread
- new instance for views
- Patch for filtering with upgrade to model.
- Trace cutting ready for review when Babeltrace is ready.
- discussion on Bookmarks.
Update @ Poly
- Callstack is on gerrit
- Clean datastore is pushed
- Segstore that uses generic history tree
- Loic 2d queries on cfv.
- 10x boost worst case
- 2x boost normal
- 4rth year students: dynamic instrumentation in user space.
- Add hooks?
Base class to support signal managers.
TmfViewer vs tmfView
- [efficios] TmfViewer should be a common item.
- Do we want all views to be pinnable?
In a perfect world from EfficiOS POV: yes.
- Should it be consistent?
- Is it easy toimplement pinnable?
Signal management: yes User interactions and UX: no since you need to propagate the pin state and disable/enable features + deal with UX quirk.
- How do we unpin?
For the proposed patch set: resync with global context.
- different expectations of what is pinning?
Control Flow View Line thickness
- no time to demo
- Simple patches
Discussion of Active thread filtering
- Running group.
- Tmf View/Viewer on Mailing list.
- CPU filtering
- Follow up on line thickness