- Alexandre Montplaisir (EfficiOS)
- Jonathan Rajotte (EfficiOS)
- Bernd Hufmann (Ericsson)
- Patrick Tassé (Ericsson)
- Matthew Khouzam (Ericsson)
- Jean-Christian Kouamé (Ericsson)
- Geneviève Bastien (Polytechnique)
Progress At Efficios
- Time graph view refactoring.
- Pin and clone -> pre-empted, will resume later.
- Review of Loics patches.
Progress At Poly
- work on generic callstacks
- work on stackbar views
- work on the demo for the workshop, so on a branch with all experimental stuff from students and research staff
Progress At Ericsson
- work on demos for workshop
- made rc4
- various bug fixes
- Eclipse platform bugs affecting tracecompass
- Thanks Bernd!
- RC4 RCP should be built with Neon.1 so respin may be necessary.
- Fix bug in tar files with large files.
- Good news, releases are getting faster.
- RCP respin (Marc-Andre)
- 2.0.2 (Marc-Andre)
- Postpone meeting to week of Oct 7th.
- Post hand-out link on mailing list 1 hour before for the next meeting.