Trace Compass/Project Meetings/2016-08-05
Attendants: Jonathan Rajotte, Bernd Hufmann, Patrick Tasse, Marc-Andre Laperle, Jean-Christian Kouame, Sonia Farrah, Bruno Roy, Matthew Khouzam, Gabriel Andrew Pollo Guilbert
Work done at Efficios
- Work on control flow view refactor
- Clone and pin for time graph views: technical issue with states not being kept. Bugs opened.
- Meeting with Gabriel Pollo Guilbert. Working towards final review. Looks goods.
Work done at Polytechnique
- Gabriel Pollo's work.
Work done at Ericsson
- JUL/Log4J/Python logging control support.
- Filter in segment store views
- Flame graphs
- Persisting column states in events view
- Fix IPI IRQs
- Productify graphical creation of XML analysis
- Improve testing of project explorer.
Trace Compass 2.0.1 Release
- Bug fixes
- Build already started
Trace Compass 2.1 Release (feature freeze August 24th)
- All features must be in by then for 2.1
Uprade, on startup or not?
- Easy technically
- Do we want to do it?
- Gabriel's demo
- Bruno's demo of JUL and Log4J
- Sonia's demo of flame charts.
- Marc-Andre: look into turning on automatic updates by default for stable releases. Update release preparation document. Create bug to remember to do this. Leave master branch as not automatic.