Trace Compass/Project Meetings/2016-07-22
- 1 Hangout URL
- 2 Agenda
- 3 Action items
Go over action items of last meeting
- Write-up about committer definition and expectations : not done. Take the standard eclipse one. (11:09 - 11:10)
- Blog post about Trace Compass UST JUL tracing: blog should come up by monday 25th on lttng.org/blogs. Talking about multiple ways of filtering. (11:10-11:18)
Hand over chairing and/or note-taking in meetings
- Chair: Alex
- Secretairy: matthew
Updates to tracecompass.org website
- What would we like to see on this website: (11:23-11:47)
* Deadline analyses * Latencies * Critical Path * Add LAMI? / Command line Stuff? * Data Driven XML? * Integration to source code (symbol provider)
Site look and feel
- Screenshots need to be updated
- Screenshot scroller / carousselle
- Dark theme?
- Is the site about the plug-in or the RCP or both?
- Code not pretty enough to open source yet
- Get source code?
- subdomain possibilities.
Discussion on code convention
- Discussion on placement of "internal" in trace compass package for JUL tracing. - active parties: Alex/Genevieve/Marc-Andre (11:18-11:23)
Open a bug in help?
Updates from Partners
=== Efficios === (11:59-12:01)
- Pin and clone
- Timegraph view refactoring
=== Polytechnique === (11:54-11:58)
- LTTng modules improved to work with everything in master
- Finishing generic lami charts
- UI responsiveness tests. JUL logging XY charts.
- Discussion of merge strategy with state system improvements.
=== Ericsson === (11:46-11:54)
- Meeting with Mike M.
* Branding * New IP process: more trust in committers and less CQs * two types of projects: current and lightweight cq.
- Various finishing off of tests/documentation
- LTTng Control Improvements
- Custom Parser Event improvements
- Segment store filtering experimentation
- Pattern detection analysis
- Callgraph model
- Marker improvements
- Bug fixes
- GUI XML editor
- Marc-Andre: look into making "internal" convention
- Get an action item for the website