- Context columns in events table for CTF Traces (CTF 2.0 feature)
- Default way to get callsites from events
- Publish of the Trace Compass API Javadoc
- Support time graph state filtering on start/end/duration
- Support segment filtering on start/end/duration
- SubSecondTimeWithUnitFormat can parse time string data (eg. 200ms)
- View ID is now a property of the output element
- Added source lookup to segment tables.
- Support of formatted numbers and dates in filters
- Bug 550947: Fix active thread filtering for selected CPUs
- Bug 550800: Improve Dark Theme support in Filters view
- allow every filter to be negated
- Bug 550454: OOME when adding an empty trace to an experiment
- NullPointerException in StateSystemPresentationProvider.getStateTableIndex
- Bug 549944: NullPointerException in BtfTrace.validate()
- Filters applied to event table can be deleted from Filters view
- Bug 549465: btf: Support optional notes for each event type
- Bug 549462: btf: Allow comment lines between event lines
- Thread names being incorrect when TIDs are re-used.
- Fix potential NPE in TmfCommonXLineChartTooltipProvider
- Centralize error handling on UI side
- Added compression to state systems to improve overall performance
- Source Lookup supplies a list of call sites instead of a single call site.
- Log exception instead of just displaying them.
- Disable XML external entity (XXE) processing.
- Filters*(#NOT_ATTR and #VALUE_ATTR)
- SubSecondTimeWithUnitFormat in timing.ui is moved to common
- start/end time messages in state system explorer
Bugs fixed in the 5.1.0 release
See Bugzilla report Bugs Fixed in Trace Compass 5.1.0