2 April 2013 (Tuesday) at
1200 Toronto, 1700 UTC
Skype: david_dykstal to call martin.oberhuber, david-k-mcknight, xuan.chen886, uwe.stieber, and anna_dushistova. All TM committers and interested parties are invited. Interested parties ping david_dykstal on Skype chat to be added to the call.
Backup dial-in: US & Canada (Toll-Free) 888-426-6840
Austria (Caller Paid) 0-1-2530601
For Other Countries: AT&T Teleconference
Participant Code: 8703125#
Action items from TM/Meetings/5-Mar-2013
- All Review bug backlogs (Fix target milestones; review / triage incoming high-severity issues)
- Anna monitor jar signing plugin
- add scmurl to MANIFEST.MF (done)
- Dave D
- Update Website Docs where they refer to CVS (some done, more to do)
- Maybe update the CVS repo putting in a "readme.txt" that project has migrated to git (still to do)
- Webpages partially out-of-date --> migrate to Wiki; Wayne got something "almost done" that can be auto-generated (PMI - still examining, should be able to do some simplification)
- Schedule Kepler release review
- Put Repo information into the plugins ? - Currently building on Tycho 0.15, but 0.16 is available
- Validate Hudson master build output against what we had, file bugs for anything incomplete (done)
- Some goodies (eg help index; .api_description) might be missing - not necessarily re-do all of them, but document whats different
- M7+1 is May 6 - This is API freeze
Web site & wiki maintenance
- site continues to be updated
- Tuesday TM/Meetings/7-May-2013 (5 weeks)
- DaveD and DaveM were present.
- Martin joined in a bit later.
- Kepler M7+1 is API freeze - May 6. Capture planned for the Friday prior to that - May 3. Please have everything checked in by 1800 UTC.
- Terminal has a problem in 3.4.2. We have other patches as well. We will go ahead and make an official 3.4.3 release containing these patches sometime in the next week or two.
- AI DaveD agreed to review some 3.4.2 patches for DaveM
- AI Martin to coordinate 3.4.3 build and release.
- Use this URL for committing: ssh://email@example.com:29418/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git
- The Gerrit web UI is here: https://git.eclipse.org/r/p/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git
- Docs for using Gerrit are here: Gerrit
- Cmdline (See Git#Committers_new_to_Git):
git config --global --list git config --global user.email firstname.lastname@example.org git config --global user.name "John Doe" git clone ssh://email@example.com:29418/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git #readonly:# git clone git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git <make changes> "git status" shows changes "git diff" shows difference (like patch format) git add <filename> -adds a file git rm <filename> removes a file then git commit -m"message" --to commit into your local repo git push -- to push to the remote repository
- TM/Git_Workflows cheatsheet on Wiki: Get egit, Setup egit, Clone Repo (website / code), Update, Edit, Push, Switch branch