Sirius 3.0.0M6 is a milestone release.
It is recommended you use the update-site matching the version of Eclipse you use to avoid potential issues at runtime.
This version includes the complete JUnit and SWTBot test suites used to validate Sirius. They are published along with all their dependencies in separate update-sites from the core, available at:
If you want to install the org.eclipse.sirius.tests.support feature, which provides APIs to help create automated tests of Sirius-based modelers, you will need to add the following update-site:
If you want to install and run the test suites themselves, you will also need the following additional update-site:
- Sirius Support for Legacy Queries:
It is needed to run the tests which use an old query language (which is now superseded by Acceleo 3 and the core feature:/var:/service: interpreters).
Juno users: Sirius depends on more recent versions of some components that what is available by default from a Juno install. You need to add the following update-sites if you want to install Sirius 2.0.3 on Juno:
- Acceleo 3.4 (or 3.5):
- EEF 1.2 (or 1.3):
Sirius 3.0.0M6 is compatible with the following versions of Eclipse:
- Eclipse 3.8/4.2 (Juno)
- Eclipse 4.3 (Kepler)
- Eclipse 4.4 (Luna)
- Eclipse 4.5M6 (Mars)
New & Noteworthy
Notable areas of improvements in this milestone:
- Bug #443950 - ExportRepresentationsAction is too costly to initialize
- Bug #460000 - Improve tree dialect performance for large trees
- Bug #458024 - Introduce support for an alternative implementation of the Acceleo Query Language
- Bug #457481 - Optimize the StyleCustomization storage
- Bug #458973 - Improve RefreshLayoutCommand
- Bug #427017 - Investigate the removal of AirDCrossReferenceAdapterImpl
- Bug #457125 - Refactor RGBValues from EClass to EDatatype
- User Interface
- Bug #460603 - Do not decorate the viewpoint icons for viewpoints loaded from plugins
- Bug #451364 - It should be possible to customize property cell editors in Sirius
- Bug #431075 - Add support for svgz images
- Bug #441554 - Re-enable table printing feature and the Paperclips dependency for Sirius 3.0
- Bug #452294 - Locating anchors on the borders of the image instead of using the bounding box
- Bug #459635 - DNodeList does not support WorkspaceImageFigure
- Viewpoint Specification Environment
The complete list of (44) tickets fixed in Sirius 3.0.0M6 can be found here on the Bugzilla.