Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Welcome to the Sirius project's community wiki.
Sirius enables the specification of a modeling workbench in terms of graphical, table or tree editors with validation rules and actions using declarative descriptions. All shape characteristics and behaviors can be easily configured with a minimum technical knowledge. This description is dynamically interpreted to materialize the workbench within the Eclipse IDE. No code generation is involved, the specifier of the workbench can have instant feedback while adapting the description. Once completed, the modeling workbench can be deployed as a standard Eclipse plugin. Thanks to this short feedback loop a workbench or its specialization can be created in a matter of hours.
You can install Sirius using any of the update-sites listed here.
- 2023-11-24: Sirius Desktop 7.3.0 released.
- 2023-09-05: Sirius Desktop 7.2.1 released.
- 2023-06-24: Sirius Desktop 7.1.1 released.
- 2023-06-24: Sirius Desktop 7.0.8 released.
- 2023-06-07: Sirius Desktop 7.2.0 released.
- 2023-03-29: Sirius Desktop 7.1.0 released.
- 2023-01-19: Sirius 7.0.7 released.
- 2022-11-25: Sirius 7.0.6 released.
- 2022-09-23: Sirius 7.0.5 released.
- 2022-08-23: Sirius 7.0.4 released.
- 2022-08-18: Sirius 7.0.3 released.
- 2022-08-01: Sirius 7.0.2 released.
- 2022-06-14: Sirius 7.0.1 released.
- 2022-02-28: Sirius 7.0.0 released.
- 2021-12-10: Sirius 6.6.0 released.
See also Sirius/History for older news.