- Eclipse Demo Camp Gent, Belgium - November 29th at Sigasi HQ
Belgian Eclipse Users Group on Google Calendar
Further Meeting ideas
- Demo camp
All suggestions are welcome.
Meeting & Events Archive
- May 31st Demo Camp
- Location: (Lier):
- Duwijckstraat 17
- 2500 Lier
* 18:30 Sandwiches and drinks * 19:10 Welcome (Adriaan or Hendrik) * 19:15 New and noteworthy in Eclipse Indigo (Hendrik) * 19:30 Migration of EMF with XMI persistence to EMF with database persistence (SmartApps) * 19:45 VHDL IDE build on Eclipse and Xtext (Sigasi) * 20:00 Integration of Oracle Forms in Eclipse (SmartApps) * 20:15 Eclipse at Google I/O 2011 (Litrik) * ... (there is still room for more speakers. Add your demo here) * Belgian beers
Indicate if your attending at LinkedIn, so that we now how much beer we have to chill.
- March 1 Eclipse Cafe
- Location: Gent
- November 30 Eclipse DemoCamp Antwerp
- Location: Cronos, Business Park King Square, Veldkant nr. 35 D
- August 31, 2010 (Inventive Designers, Hoboken)
- Sven Efftinge from the Xtext project agreed to come to Belgium to give a presentation.
- Nick Van den Bleeken from Inventive Designers will talk about EGit: the Git integration in the Eclipse platform.
- For the full announcement see LinkedIn
- May 25, 2010 (Ter Elst): Maven3 with founder Jason van Zyl
- Februari 23, 2010 (Lier): PeopleWare
- Februari 10, 2009 (Collibra, Brussels)
- We had our first meeting on February 10. The focus of this first meeting was on getting to know each other and on discussing future events. You can read a first impression on the following blog post.
- April 28, 2009 (Inventive Designers in Antwerp (route description)
- The agenda for this meeting:
- Inventive Designers will talk about their experiences with the new P2 system and how they used it to build installers.
- Collibra will talk about how they used the Eclipse platform to build their tool: re-use of existing plugins, pitfalls, ...
- Further discussions and knowledge sharing
- If you have something specific you want to share (specific plugins you wrote, specific public plugins you use, your development process, new features in Eclipse 3.5, …), let me know so I can put it on the agenda. If you know other people who would be interested in joining us, let me know so I can contact them, or invite them yourself and let me know who we can expect.
- Sandwiches and drinks will be available.
- You can read a first impression on the following blog post.
- September 1, 2009 (Sigasi)
Mailing List: email@example.com (Not actively used, please register for the LinkedIn group instead)
Collibra, Inventive Designers, Sigasi, PeopleWare
If you have questions about the Belgian Eclipse Community, you can contact:
hendrik dot eeckhaut at sigasi dot com
damien at collibra dot com
dieter_wachters at gmail dot com
adriaan_peeters at peopleware dot be
erik_vanherck at inventivegroup dot com
Or contact the linked in group.