Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
|Runtime Packaging Project
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day
Using existing EclipseRT technologies, the RTP project provides a package that can be used to set up a runtime for different platforms and architectures - for example, Servers, Clients or the Cloud. Besides this the RTP project provides examples and guidance on how to go further.
- RTP Startup Configuration - RTP specific system properties and program arguments
- Eclipse RTP Amazon Images - start your own RTP instance on Amazon EC2
- HttpDeployer - deploy features to RTP using the IDE
- RTP OSGi Console Extension - deploy features to RTP using the OSGI console
- RTP REST API - deploy features to RTP using REST API