Skip to main content
- OSGi Alliance "product" pages
- Gemini and Virgo on the release train
- RTP "Enterprise" package
OSGi product pages
- RT projects are encouraged to make a 50-100 word summary of their offerings and put them forward to Ian S for inclusion in the OSGi Alliance's upcoming product pages facility.
Gemini and Virgo in the release trains
- Topic deferred since the relevant people were not present
- Tom to corner them at the OSGi f2f meeting and see what the story is
- lots of discussion around what could/should be in an Enterprise package
- Jesse suggested making it scenario driven
- for example, JSR-170 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_repository_API_for_Java) or Apache Sling style.
- the challenge is coming up with something that does not take a lot of effort to put together
- In the end we deferred until more people are present
- Tom to corner the Virgo and Gemini guys to see what they think