Skip to main content
- Jeff McAffer
- Tom Watson
- Jesse McConnell
- Mike Keith
- Sebastian Voigt
- Glyn Normington
- Mark Rogalski
- Christian Campo
- Doug Clarke
- Jochen Krause
- Welcome new members and a few rules of the road
- SDK, runtime and tooling features
- Alternating schedule (day of week) for the con call to accommodate all participants
- How to fix screwed up committer vote
- Overall goal of the RT PMC is to coordinate and collaborate the EclipseRT related projects.
- We do not drive or control the projects but help and facilitate.
- Various topics on CQs, voting, ...
- Pointed out that PMC members should not be voting on their own stuff. We want to encourage visibility and collaboration into what the other projects are doing and have a very modest amount of checks and balances.
- Brand discussion. should use EclipseRT as much as possible. RT is this project's name but the RT project stuff is just part of EclipseRT.
- NOTE: I said it wrong in the call. The correct spelling is EclipseRT (with a capital E). The model is the same as with Eclipse. Textually it is E, graphically it is e.
SDK, runtime and tooling features
- long discussion around the differences and roles and purposes of the various features.
- There is a need for documenting this. Jeff and Tom have the ball on that
- Strongly encouraged folks who are on the Helios train to put one (or perhaps two) SDK feature in the Target Platform category
- Consider alternating days: thought is that alternating days would be confusing
- What would be a different day? Not sure we can decide on the call.
- Suggest that Markus follow up on the PMC mailing list to see what different day would work.
- A vote got rejected by accident. Just send an email to the EMO to clear things up.