Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Project Set File
Project set files allow you to quickly import/export projects via Git, CVS and other Eclipse team providers.
Project Set Files use the .psf suffix on files.
- The export option is found under the menu items, File -> Export.
- Within the export window, select Team -> Team project set.
- Select the projects you wish to export and press finish.
- The import option is found under the menu items, File -> Import.
- Within the import window, select Team -> Team project set.
- Select the file from your system you wish to import and press finish.