Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Currently, Papyrus for Robotics is available has been released as version 0.8. It provides RCPs an update sites for version 2020-06
Eclipse 2020-06, release 0.8
In addition, a nightly build is available for two Eclipse versions
Eclipse 2021-12, nightly
- maintenance release (v0.9), end of 02/2023
Topics for next releases
The following features will be developed in next releases from 2023. They are listed in no particular order. Each feature will be developed through several versions, incrementally, from early prototypes to consolidated versions. A concrete timeline definition for the features is under definition.
- generation and deployment of run-time monitors from formal specifications
- new runtime architecture to support the execution of ros2-based intelligent robotics applications
- modeling and code-generation applied to symbolic planning system, e.g., plansys2
- representation and deployment of system and operational knowledge in a KB
- deployment specification & containerization of generated code (dockers)
- improved documentation with a series of video tutorial on most common topics