- Installation - Installation instructions
- Getting started - Introduction to the concept of ecosystem tiers and the approach for the composition of software components.
- Modular and role based design - General Concepts (supported diagrams depending on the modeling viewpoint)
- General Workflow
- RobMoSys compliance
- Service Definition - How to create a service definition
- Component Definition - How to create a component definition
- System Design - How to design a system
- Task Modelling - Use or define new skill definitions to describe robotics tasks as behavior trees
- Task-based HARA - Learn how to perform hazard analysis and risk assessment (HARA) of robotic behaviors.
- Fault Injection - Specification of fault injections
- Contracts and Assertions - How to specify assertions and constraints
- Pick-and-Place use-case from RobMoSys project - The description of the pick and place task and its execution with the behavior tree in simulation using ISybot robot
- Drone use-case from C4D project - Simulated reactive drone navigation and landing using behavior trees
- Release Roadmap
- Development Conventions, see Papyrus coding standards
- Quality Assurance
- Installation of the Development Environment
- Build process
- Community -- RobMoSys wiki, Papyrus forum (please prefix a subject with [Robotics] or [Robotics, ROS2])
- Bug reporting: use the Eclipse bugzilla to report it. In the following link, the product (Papyrus) and the the component (Robotics) are already selected File a Papyrus for Robotics bug. Use the same naming convention as for the forum, i.e. prefix with [Robotics] or [Robotics, ROS2] and check out whether the bug is eventually already existing (the browser proposes possible existing bugs as you type your bug title]. Please make also sure that the steps to reproduce the bug are clearly described, eventually add your model.