Welcome to the Intent project's community wiki.
From the project page:
Intent is a Text & Model-Synchronized Document Engineering Platform. The key question of Intent seeks to address is how different kind of artifacts can be systematically synchronized during the development of complex systems.
The main motivation behind the synchronization problem is to develop a consistent and complete system in essence by providing tools for users to specify which artifacts they want to map.The objective of the Intent project is to bring a quantum leap in the productivity of technical authors (such as software or systems engineers, project managers, business developers, etc.) who are engaged in authoring documents of a technical nature. To achieve this, Intent provides tools to create mapping between documents<->models<->code<->... and views to control and correct de-synchronization defects.
Some videos shows Intent in action at .
Source code, releases, contributors, forum, ... everthing to contact Intent community is available from the project page.
- 2017-09-26: Start of contribution of ModelWriter outcomes to Intent project
- 2014-10-01: Start of ModelWriter R&D project which aims to improve Intent
- 2012-06-27: Intent 0.7 released with Juno Release Train
- 2011-03-17: Intent Creation Review succeeded
- 2011-02-01: Intent proposal has been published
- 2010-12-27: First talk about Intent at Eclipse Con 2011
- Intent/Prior_0.10 Documentation about Intent prior to 0.10 version (based on Litterate Programming approach)
- Design document of the domain model at the core of Intent