Importing and Exporting Projects
STEM is designed to allow collaboration and sharing of work by simply importing and exporting projects from your workspace.
You can find some down-loadable scenarios and other examples projects to import on the Download Page or on the right hand side of the STEM home page.
To import any scenario you want to first put the files to import in your STEM workspace. If you are using windows and you installed STEM in the C: drive, you will probably find this at C:\stem\workspace.
- First download a demo project (or use a project from a colleague) and unzip it into your STEM workspace (e.g., C:\stem\workspace ). There are links to several example projects for download available on the RHS of the STEM website 
- Start STEM and go to the Designer Perspective
- RIGHT CLICK in the Project Explorer window and select
- >Import>Existing Projects Into Workspace
- Select NEXT
- Click BROWSE
- Navigate to your workspace (e.g., C:\stem\workspace). You should see the new project folder you just extracted
- Select it (or Select ALL)
- Click finish
Similarly, you can select existing projects and Export them into an archive that you may then share with a colleague.
The following page contains more detailed information on several STEM Sample Projects available for download