Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Eclipse IoT Day Grenoble 2020
SAVE THE DATE : February 14, 2020
After the success of the IoT Day 2014, IoT Day 2015, IoT Day 2016, IoT Day 2017, IoT Day 2018 and IoT Day 2019, we are back for a seventh edition of the Eclipse IoT Day Grenoble on February 14th , 2020. For this one day event, we have a great program that includes topics around LoRaWan, Edge Computing, Cyber Security, education of IoT, real use cases of IoT, as well as the Eclipse IoT core technologies.
As we have several international speakers, the conference will happen in English.
Give a look at our great program this year.
If you have any questions about this event, feel free to contact us:
- Gaël Blondelle, Eclipse Foundation: firstname dot lastname at eclipse dot org in
- Frédéric Desbiens, Eclipse Foundation: firstname dot lastname at eclipse dot org in
- Didier Donsez, LIG/UGA: firstname dot lastname at imag dot fr, in
- Sébastien Bolle, Orange Lab, firstname dot lastname at orange dot com, in
DATE & LOCATION
February 14 , 2020 - Start at 8:30
MaCI (Maison de la création et de l’innovation)
- Address: Université Grenoble Alpes, Domaine universitaire, 339 avenue Centrale, 38400 Saint-Martin-d’Hères
- Tram B or C, stop at "Gabriel Fauré".
Then go back on the way of the tramway and take the first road on your left "Rue de la Physique". At the round about take the first road on your right and you're there.
The event is free but the registration is mandatory. Please inform us if you registered and cannot attend anymore.
Videos are here.
- 08:30: Welcome coffee
- 09:00-09:15: Welcome (Université Grenoble Alpes)
- 09:15-10:00: Keynote: Getting started with LoRaWAN using ChirpStack (Orne Brocaar - ChirpStack founder) presentation video
- 10:00-10:45: Eclipse IoT and Eclipse Edge Native: Making Sense of the Puzzle (Frédéric Desbiens - Eclipse Foundation) presentation video
- 10:45-11:00: Coffee break
- 11:00-11:30: IoT is into the brand-new French high school curriculum : the STM32Python initiative (Erwan Le Saint - ST Microelectronic, Guy Chateignier - Rectorat de Grenoble, Romaric Nollot - Inventhys) presentation video
- 11:30-12:00: Distributed Edge Intelligence (Denis Trystam - MIAI) presentation video
- 12:00-12:30: Heterogeneous Device Management with Eclipse OM2M based on oneM2M abstraction layer (Sébastien Bolle / Cyrille Bareau - Orange) presentation video
- 12:30-13:30: Lunch
- 13:30-14:00: IoT 4 Life Sciences, Station Alpine Joseph Fourier (Franck Delbart - UGA) presentation video
- 14:00-14:30: GPS jamming and spoofing (Jean-Michel Friedt, FEMTO-ST) presentation video
- 14:30-15:00: Benchmark Eclipse Edge solutions: ioFog and Fog05 (Franck Roudet - Orange) presentation video
- 15:00-15:30: Coffee break
- 15:30-16:00: CES 2020: When Silicon Valley meets verticals (David Menga - EDF) presentation video
- 16:00-16:30: Introducing to zenoh, the Zero Overhead Pub/sub, Store/Query and Compute protocol. (Olivier Hecart - ADLINK) presentation video
- 16:30-17:00: More about the Eclipse Foundation - New technologies, new activities in Europe, ... (Frédéric Desbiens - Eclipse Foundation) presentation video
- 17:00 - Wrap-up