Eclipse Finance Day 2014
The Eclipse Finance Day is dedicated to anyone who wants to share with the community their success in adoption of Eclipse and open source technologies for financial, insurance or similar industries. This 1-day event will be held October 31st, 2014 at the UBS offices in Zürich Altstetten.
Attendees will discover how institutions are using Eclipse and open source technologies and learn the current best practices. Main focus topics:
- Modernization / Migration of Legacy Systems
- Model Driven Development and Domain Specific Languages
- Continuous Integration
- Application Lifecycle Management
The event is open to everyone working in the financial, insurance or similar industries. Priority registration will be given to individuals that are employed by a financial institution.
|Please register for this event on efd2014.eventbrite.com. Priority will be given to individuals that are employed by financial institutions.|
- JUG Swiss Eclipse User Group
- Robert Blust, UBS
- Matthias Zimmermann, BSI Business Systems Integration AG
- Serano Colameo, itemis Schweiz GmbH