Eclipse Communication Framework Project
- 1 OSGi Remote Services
- 2 ECF Blog
- 3 ECF Documentation Project
- 4 Real-Time Shared Editing
- 5 Recent Presentations
- 6 Development (for contributors & committers)
OSGi Remote Services
Christoph Keimel presented a very cool Internet of Things game based upon ECF Remote Services at Eclipse Democamp. Check it out...it's really cool!
Download and Install
Remote Service Distribution and Discovery Providers
Remote Service Admin
Other Cool Topics
ECF Documentation Project
We know we have a problem with insufficient and disorganized documentation. We are working on it. We would appreciate any help that anyone is willing to provide, so if you would like to contribute to ECF by editing and/or creating documentation, please get a hold of us via the ]https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev ecf-dev mailing list]
- Remote Service SDK - Annotated listing of bundles included in SDK
- Documentation project enhancement request (bug 329124)
- Users Guide (work in progress)
- Integrators Guide (work in progress)
- How to Contribute
- ECF Documentation Priorities
- ECF API Javadoc
Development (for contributors & committers)
- IRC (public): irc.freenode.net channel: #eclipse-ecf ECF URL irc://<user>@irc.freenode.net/#eclipse-ecf
Access to Source Code
ECF has nightly and continuous builds with automated integration testing. We use Jenkins and Buckminster and is hosted at the Oregon State University Open Source Lab. See here.
Both Maven and p2 repositories are available from nightly builds here.
As requested by Bug 396457 the ECF build must be moved to Tycho.
|Eclipse Communication Framework|
|API Documentation • Javadoc • Providers|
|Development Guidelines • Integrators Guide|