The EMF Model Transaction (EMF-MT) project is a layer on the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) that provides automatic data integrity and concurrent access control through cooperative transactions. More...
In addition to the documents below, see also the Eclipse Master Project Timeline. This can be updated via the Portal.
- EMF Model Transaction 1.3 Preliminary Project Plan - Galileo (2008-2009)
- EMF Query, Transaction, Validation 1.2 Combined Project Plan - Ganymede (2007-2008)
- EMF Query, Transaction, Validation 1.1 Combined Project Plan - Europa (2006-2007)
Project IP Log
- See Project IP Log.
- See Past Reviews.
- Recipes for EMF Transaction success
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Javadoc API reference
- Eclipse Help Center including EMF Transaction SDK developer guide
New & Noteworthy
- EMF Model Transaction 1.3 New and Noteworthy - Galileo (2008-2009)
- EMF Query, Transaction, Validation 1.2 New and Noteworthy - Ganymede (2007-2008)
- EMF Query, Transaction, Validation 1.1 New and Noteworthy - Europa (2006-2007)
- Modeling Logo -- icons, logos
- EMF Branding -- images, logos
- Modeling Project Releng -- documentation related to setup, configuration, builds, releng, Update Manager