|Meeting Title:||TM Committer Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Wednesday May 20, 2009 at 1600 UTC / 12pm Toronto|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.
Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.
Status round call
TM 3.1 status
- 3.1M6 Assigned Open bugs - AI Everyone reassign target milestone as appropriate
- 3.1M7 Assigned Open bugs - Galileo M7 is on Tue May 5!
- Severity Major open bugs, High Priority open bugs, DSDP/TM/3.0 Known Issues and Workarounds
- Many patches on bugzilla, feel free to commit to 3.1 stream... avoid too many patches
- Community contributions: 42 Open bugs with patches right now, should apply before patches get outdated (see also the Bug Process Page for a query)
- Unittests, unittests, unittests! -- ideally write an accompanying unittest for every bugfix
- bug 230917 [regression] Some DStore Archive Testcases fail -- AI Xuan look at
- Abbot pretty much dead -- looking at SWTBot now
- Remember our 2-fix-per-week / 3 unittests-per-milestone plan
- Current situation is on this bugzilla report
- Migration Notes (for 2.0 / for 1.0?)
- Review and improve Userdocs; we have several open bugs here
- Review and improve Javadocs; lots still missing, unclear, duplicated
- Fix broken hyperlinks in the docs:Xenu's LinkSleuth, fix HTML/XML errors (which can make the indexer not work)
- Get rid of compiler warnings wherever possible
- Run Findbugs -- Update site on http://findbugs.cs.umd.edu/eclipse, Quickdocs by Rado in tm-dev E-Mail
- Question about filtering false positives posted on fb-discuss link
- Stuff for 3.1
- API Tooling Javadocs(@noextend and friends) - cannot limit existing API more than it was before, unless it was textually documented already, but can deprecate stuff, even in 3.0.1.
- DaveD busy in June, won't be able to handle builds in June; find somebody or have everything ready early
- Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/6-May-2009
- Everyone Fix target milestone of 3.1m7 assigned bugs.
- Martin bug 256581 SSH performance; old review bug 196176 Rado's deferred D&D; bug 227750 IRSEInteractionProvider; bug 240991, bug 239230 Early startup; Run performance tests for bug 236065 IFileService improvements; Critical EFS bugs; RXTX 2.2;
- Anna: Remotecdt; new builder based on CBI tutorial
- Xuan: old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
- DaveD: old Create bug for partial model export; bug 238574 Make new website available and E-mail questions on mailinglist
- DaveM: old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;
- Next DSDP/TM/Meetings/3-Jun-2009 (2 weeks after)
- Next DSDP/TM/Meetings/17-Jun-2009 Committer (4 weeks after)