Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 16-Apr-2008
|Meeting Title:||TM Committer Phone Meeting|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday Apr 16, 2008 at 1445 UTC / 0745 SFO / 0945 Rochester / 1045 Toronto / 1545 London / 1645 Salzburg|
|Dial-in:||Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
MartinO to start conference call - please dial in using the numbers above.
Please be available for Skype Chat in parallel to the call. MartinO will start Skype chat just prior to call.
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, rupen.mardirossian, javier.montalvoorus, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov.
- IBM - Xuan Chen, Dave McKnight, Dave Dykstal, Rupen Mardirossian, Kevin Doyle
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, Uwe Stieber, (Eugene Tarassov n/a), (Michael Scharf n/a)
- Symbian - (Javier Montalvo Orus n/a)
This is an Open call, so anyone else can join (though we expect the talk to be interesting for committers only).
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 9-Apr-2008
- Skype Call Quality
- Xuan has break-offs, it's good for everyone else. AI Xuan upgrade Skype, check Task Monitor and network
M7 Work Items
M7 is only 3 weeks (May 7) and it is the feature freeze. So we need to get our stuff in!
- Bugzilla M7 assigned bugs - want any other bugs promoted to M7, then do it now!
- Releng with Web Interface on dsdp.eclipse.org -- required for DaveD to be Ganymede Contact in June
- Finish UI/Non-UI Splitting
- bug 170910 RSE Terminal Integration - Montavista Contribution
- ?: Apply Patches (from Rupen and others) - Bugzilla Open with Patch attached
- DaveD: Import/Export Profiles and Connections; AI DaveD merge Rupen's patches
- Xuan: User Actions; busy with IBM
- Javier: (n/a) FTP Hang - AI Martin contact privately
- Kevin: pretty much gone for M7, back in May & June
- Rupen: dialog patches / enhancements (just display files)
- Michael: (n/a)
- DaveM: DStore file buffer size Preference; FTP Parser for USS on z/OS AI DaveM file a bug / enhancement request; protected method regression
- Uwe: AI Uwe review New Connection Wizard @noextend
- Bugzilla Severity Major, hi-priority - see the Bug Process Page for more interesting queries
- Xuan: UI Testing: Helper functions to do the testing - add to "internal" classes
- Martin: Dont need to send every patch for review
- Xuan: Tool for querying JUnit Test Owners? - No, queries are manual for now
- MartinO in Ottawa for E4/Summit May 22-23 .. want to meet in Toronto?
- MartinO vacation June 11 - 22
- DaveM vacation June 16 - 20
- DaveD in July -- AI Martin finish and test the new Build scripts on dsdp.eclipse.org till then
- Last Meeting Action Items
- Everyone: Fix PII Issues; Reassign bugs away from M7 where possible, or to M7 where necessary in order to properly reflect feature freeze; Add @noextend etc according to DSDP/TM/Code Ownership table
- DaveD: Merge Rupens patches; Finish profile import/export; Update bug 221211 IFileService multi-commands Javadoc
- DaveM: Create bugs for 2 reported issues; contact IBM teams for bug 220379 DStoreFileService API; think about bug 216252 SystemMessages global vs. local message ID; create a new "Future" bug for dstore protocol handshake, cloned from bug 220892
- Xuan: Upgrade Skype to fix quality issues; Use Kevin's Properties for Unit Tests
- Kevin: Website Updates
- Martin: New Project Plan; Ganymede Rampdown Plan; Commons Net Placeholder CQ; UI/Non-UI Splitting; finish new releng; Look at PropertyDescriptor issues; unit tests
- Javier: add unit tests; document the Symbian internal test setup similar to CVS -- see also CVS_Development#Testing
- Michael: Terminal improvements
- Uwe: Add @noextend / @noimplement to New Connection Wizard where appropriate