DSDP/MTJ/Developer Resources/Configuring the Workspace
< DSDP | MTJ | Developer Resources
You'll need the following feature and Plug-in for each MTJ workspace:
This is the set of plug-ins used on a common MTJ installation. A Team Project set can be downloaded from here.
- org.antlr.runtime (Branch: v3_0_0)
- org.mortbay.jetty (Branch: v5_1_11)
- org.objectweb.asm (Branch: v3_1)
This is the set of plug-ins used for developing MTJ. You need to have previously configured the MTJ Runtime.A Team Project set can be downloaded from here.
- org.eclipse.mtj.doc.isv (Developer Guide)
- org.eclipse.mtj.source (Generated during build)
This is the set of plug-ins used for understanding how to extend MTJ. You need to have previously configured the MTJ Runtime. A Team Project set can be downloaded from here.
- org.eclipse.mtj.examples.source (Generated during build)