Category:Object Teams Examples
Collection of some examples for Object Teams
The following examples are also shipped with the OTDT:
- Stopwatch - simplest, straight-forward view-model separation
- Observer - mostly simple, re-usable implementation of the Observer pattern, yet comprehensive coverage of many Object Teams concepts.
- ATM - simple, demonstrates the use of guard predicates (OTJLD §5.4)
- FlightBonus - advanced, shows separation of use cases (flight booking vs. bonus) plus view-model separation on top of an OT/J implementation (simple UI)
- OrderSystem - advanced, shows three-layered domain logic (Stock, Reservations, Order) plus view-model separation on top of an OT/J implementation (complex UI)
These examples are not part of the distribution and not hosted at Eclipse.org.
- Company Hierarchy - technically ambitious example featuring two connected visualizations of a company hierarchy. The example exhibits a design where almost everything in the application is modeled using teams. The eaxmple show cases the following design features
- using team inheritance for refining a complex structure
- using the Connector pattern for binding a complex structure to the application
- using roles from a library team as externalized roles
- using teams for implementing dynamically switchable variants of the application (the adapted base classes being roles themselves).
Pages in category "Object Teams Examples"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.