EclipseCon is the premier technical and user conference focusing on the power of the Eclipse platform. Since the inaugural EclipseCon in 2004, each year has gotten bigger - more developers, more users, more technical sessions, more open source projects, more exhibitors, and more parties.
The articles collected in the EclipseCon category are presented to assist in the planning and preparation for each years conference. In addition, guidelines and resources for the people that are taking part at EclipseCon are presented here.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "EclipseCon"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- EclipseCon 2008
- EclipseCon 2009
- EclipseCon 2009 Category Descriptions
- EclipseCon 2009 Category Descriptions Flowchart
- EclipseCon 2009 Interesting Talks
- EclipseCon 2009 Program Committee
- EclipseCon 2009 Selection Guidelines
- EclipseCon 2009 Submission Guidelines
- EclipseCon 2010 Submission Guidelines
- EclipseCon 2011 Submission Guidelines
- EclipseCon 2016/Hackathon
- EclipseCon Program Committee Guidelines 2007
- EclipseCon Selection Guidelines
- EclipseCon Submission Guidelines
- EclipseCon Web Site Design