COSMOS Design 217303
Back to Data Reporting Design
|Process||Sizing||Names of people doing the work|
|Build and infrastructure||0|
|Code review, etc.*||.1|
'* - includes other committer work (e.g. check-in, contribution tracking)
This enhancement covers the partial registration and deregistration feature outline under  and Bugzilla 217313.
1. User builds and executes a query on an MDR (the UI shows a query node in the navigator tree view)
2. User right-clicks on the query node and selects "register configuration items..."
3. A dialog appears which shows the items/relationships from the query result and a list of CMDBfs.
4. User selects a CMDBf and the items/relationships.
5. Pressing the "register" button invokes the register method of the selected CMDBf with the selected items/relationships from the MDR.
6. The dialog displays the registration results.
A similar dialog is used for the partial deregistration.