Skip to main content
February 2nd, 2016
- Phil Mason (Broadcom)
- Alvaro Sanchez-Leon (Ericsson)
- Marc-Andre Laperle (Ericsson)
- Marc Dumais (Ericsson)
- Tracy Miranda (Kichwa Coders)
- Mikhail Khodjaiants (Mentor)
- Doug Schaefer (QNX)
- Marc Khouzam (Ericsson)
- CDT 8.8.1 release
- It would be nice to do some sanity testing on the maintenance release
- CDT Summit and Hackathon https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitecon2016
- We expect between 12 and 15 attendees.
- Hackathon is meant to get contributors to do some code together. Should be fun.
- LaunchBar BoF to be held Wednesday night at EclipseCon
- CDT 9.0 progress https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/APIBreakages
- Debugging support for Apple's GDB, which is no longer maintained, has been removed.
- Marc-Andre is trying to remove some code from CDT 2.0 and 3.0 but it is quite big
- Effort for breakpoint improvements
- Mikhail has started working on this and is hoping to have something to show at the hangout
- Hangout will be scheduled in 2 or 3 weeks due to other delays
- Contribution from Teodor to add a 'connect' button to the OS Resources view https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/65154/
- Marc D reviewed. Looks good.
- Proposal to remove the connect button from debug toolbar. It is enough to have it in the context menu. http://eclip.se/487121
- Qt launch is working
- Doug trying to revive Android development tools of Eclipse for EclipseCon.