Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
BaSyx / RelatedDownloads
On this page, we link projects and resources that are related to the Eclipse BaSyx project.
Asset Administration Shell resources
- Asset Administration Shell examples from the Platform Industrie 4.0
- Asset Administration Shell Explorer This is an graphical editor for Asset Administration Shells.
Runtime environments supporting BaSys 4.0
- Eclipse 4diac Eclipse 4diac is a IEC61499 conforming open-source runtime environment that enables the development of control systems.
- ACPLT runtime environment IEC 61131 conforming runtime environment from RWTH Aachen university
Open-Source applications that have been tested with Eclipse BaSyx
- Streamsheets Streamsheets is a real-time spreadsheet application that enables the development of live-process analysis and visualization
- Grafana Grafana is a popular application for creating dashboards
- Node.RED Node.RED is a popular application for automating (IT) processes. It may be used to integrate IT systems with BaSyx and to connect interfaces, and for integrating autonomous reactions to events. It is a very flexible tool, and therefore many more applications are possible.
- GitHub A capability-based manufacturing control example at plant level